Bamboo Apps is a modern outsourcing company with a hybrid delivery model. We’ve been successfully working with Jaguar Land Rover for 5 years, developing their connected car solution InControl. Our team has previously designed and developed applications for A1, Skoda, Rinspeed, Mitsubishi, and others. We are part of Bamboo Group (bamboogroup.eu), one of the leading IT companies.
In the near future we are going to start 2 new projects with big customer from Middle East region. One project requires "greenfield" development of a rich-functional mobile client for the hospitality industry. Another project is about maintaining and adding new features on top of existing application for parking structures.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficiency in object oriented/functional programming using Java/Kotlin languages
- Proven experience in Android app development
- Experience with Android SDK and Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and Agile methodology
- English B1+
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and/or experience with Android Automotive OS, CAN protocol
- Experience with Android NDK, C++, programming for hardware peripheral devices
- Working with short range communication protocols (NFC, Bluetooth)
What we offer:
- Remote work opportunity
- The opportunity to participate in internal automotive R&D projects
- Actively developed culture code
- A comfortable office in a green area
- Free car and bicycle parking
- Table tennis and gym, shower right in the office
- Work from home or onsite;
- Flextime working hours.
If you are up to the challenge we are looking forward to getting your CV!