Algorithmic Brains - IT company with a development center in Minsk. We have been working since 2018. We create products in the field of Fintech, Edutech, HRtech, Medtech. We work for the American, Azerbaijani, Canadian markets. Our office is located in a comfortable place within a minute's reach of Chelyuskintsev Park with its own recreation area.
We are looking for a Middle+ DevOps Engineer on a FinTech project.
Work experience: 3+ years.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing automated build, release, and deployment toolchains for web-based software;
- Branching and merging with Git;
- Experience with AWS and self-hosted infrastructure on VMware;
- Proven ability to manage complex CI/CD pipelines (BitBucket, GitLab, GitHub);
- Hands-on experience with Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, mirroring, caching, web servers, application servers and databases;
- Experience with Kubernetes (Deployments, StatefulSets, Ingress etc) : ability to build complex solutions with custom network and deployment flow;
- Understanding of micro-services architecture principles and technologies;
- Understanding and ability for building complex depended Terraform code and modules;
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix) at the command-line level;
- Strong networks knowledge including AWS networks, DNS;
- Strong principles of IT security knowledge with ability to audit current and future solutions; keeping track of changes and reviewing access on periodical basis;
- Understanding of DBs, data-flow for Postgres & Redis
- Building backup-restore strategies and solutions along with DR development and implementing\testing
- Experience with monitoring and logging services like DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Ability to communicate with customer and solve issues in real time.
BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/STEMOr solid “войти-в АйТи” courses with experience at commercial projects.
Work from a comfortable office near the metro;
RFP linked to the dollar exchange rate;
Affiliate discount program for employees;
Corporate English with an experienced teacher;
20 working days of vacation + 5 paid sick days.
The level of payment will be discussed at the interview based on your skills and expectations.
We will be glad to see you in our friendly team :)