ABOUT THE PROJECT:
A traffic-monetization platform that delivers the best advertising products straight forward and goal-driven. It offers the full spectrum of pay-per-click advertisers and networks all in one. Development of the best products using the latest technologies for the network of publishers – exactly this can make sure traffic is monetized most efficiently – always.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Identify and uphold FullStack engineering best practices;
- Write clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (source control, continuous integration, peer reviews, unit testing, etc.);
- Participate in feature design to provide elegant and powerful features which can be easily used by non-technical customers;
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product;
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process and team performance;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of development experience with PHP;
- Experience with unit testing using PHPUnit;
- Proficient in MySQL and PHPMyAdmin for database management;
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch and Kibana;
- Experience with AWS services for application deployment;
- Knowledge of CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns;
- Hands-on experience with Docker for containerization;
- English Intermediate+.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with designing and developing distributed systems and microservices architecture;
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ;
- Knowledge of Docker Compose and Docker Swarm.