- BS/MS in Computer Science with minimum 5+ years’ experience in Android development.
- Expert in consumer apps’ development using Android SDK up to API level 34 and Jetpack libraries.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Kotlin and Coroutines.
- Hands-on experience with Firebase services. Experience with Google services (Maps, Geofencing) is a plus.
- Experience with databases (Room, SQLite, Realm or similar)
- Experience with SIP, RTSP protocols.
- Experience with Android NDK and FFMPEG.
- In-depth networking knowledge.
- Develop, maintain, and document Android applications for phones and tablets.
- Contribute to the app architecture and team’s methodologies.
- For assigned projects, take overall responsibility for delivering the product to production; including collecting requirements, technical requirements generation and architecture design, documentation, regulatory testing and Agile release requirements, per ARLO policies. It is expected that projects should be managed with minimal supervision.