Job Type: Part-time (Remote) initially with the possibility of transitioning to full-time remote engagement
Experience: 5+ years
Fair compensation: Hourly pay + bonuses
Aktok Inc. is a Canadian b2b startup. We are an international well-coordinated team of enthusiastic professionals-creators and developers of AI-empowered business automation platform https://aktok.ca.
We build our system for Marketers, Sales, Support specialists, so it has a CRM, and it also allows our customers to create smart chatbots for their businesses, and to collect and process more data about their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Targetologist (Traffic Manager) to join our team. As a Targetologist, your main responsibility will be to attract high-quality traffic for our SAAS product, reduce the Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), and increase conversion rates through various digital channels.The Targetologist (Traffic Manager) reports to and works in collaboration with the Marketing team.
Some of the specific duties and responsibilities of an Targetologist (Traffic Manager) may include:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and implement online advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including social media, search engines, display networks, and email marketing.
- Conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and optimize campaign performance.
- Optimize landing pages, ad creatives, and conversion funnels to improve conversion rates and maximize ROI.
- Planning, creating, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to continuously optimize campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align strategies and achieve business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new digital marketing channels, and best practices to drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition.
- Provide regular reports and analysis of campaign performance to stakeholders, highlighting key insights and recommendations.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Targetologist, Traffic Manager, or in a similar role
- English proficiency level not lower than B2 - is a must
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc
- Experience in conducting remarketing and retargeting campaigns, creating heat up campaigns
- Experience in driving traffic in the North American and European markets
- Experience working with B2B SAAS products and IT services
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization techniques
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience in successfully planning, creating, and optimizing email campaigns
- Understanding the principles of SEO (for the Google platform) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive insights and optimization strategies
- A result-oriented mindset with a focus on driving measurable outcomes
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
WHAT WE OFFER
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a member of our team:
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- Flexible work arrangements (Remote)
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Startup flexibility
- International experience
- Rapidly growing market with lots of opportunities
- Informal, inclusive and equal opportunity environment
PREQUALIFICATION (APPLICATION) QUESTIONS
- Can you provide a few brief examples (product, targeting, methods, budget, outcomes, etc.) of successful campaigns you recently managed in terms of driving traffic and conversions?
- Describe your experience building heat up campaigns (remarketing, multitouch sequences, personalization, etc.)?
- What experience do you have promoting B2B SaaS products?
- What experience did you have on the N.America, W.Europian markets?
- What are your income expectations?
- Why should we invite you for the interview?