IDT is looking for a Senior Full Stack (.NET& React) Software Engineer to join the Services team within our core product – Net2Phone.Net2Phone is a UCaaS platform that helps thousands of businesses worldwide manage their internal and external communications. The Services team is responsible for external integrations (Zoho, Salesforce, Click2Call, etc.) & PublicAPI’s. You can get familiar with the full list of integrations and APIs by visiting our developer portal.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Design & Development of Net2Phone Public API.
- Take active part in analysis and development of new integrations of the Net2Phone system with 3rd party services (Zoho, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zapier etc).
- DevOps activities related to launching and maintaining production systems in AWS owned by the team.
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- On-call support in case of critical production outages.
- Ensuring a great user experience for our customers.
- Ensuring the security of our products.
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core.
- Good knowledge of JS, React.
- Good understanding of architectural concepts & api design.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- A good level of English (B1 or higher) is a must.
It would be a bonus to have:
- Basic knowledge of tools to provision and maintain infrastructure (Terraform/Terragrunt/AWS CDK).
- Knowledge of container orchestrators (ECS/EKS).
We are pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity (with overlap with European time zones).
- A really exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Work on applications that really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Good hardware.
- Super English lessons, etc.
Few words about us:IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers.We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named 'VoIP Supplier of the Year' by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.Join us!