Cycode is a complete software supply chain security solution that provides visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the SDLC. Cycode integrates with DevOps tools and infrastructure providers, hardens their security postures by implementing consistent governance, and reduces the risk of breaches with a series of scanning engines that look for issues like hardcoded secrets, infrastructure as code misconfigurations, code leaks, and more.
About the role
Cycode, a cybersecurity startup, is looking for a full-time Front-end Engineer to join our team. We’re an enterprise security startup pioneering the cybersecurity industry’s first-ever solution for source code control, detection, and response.
We officially emerged from stealth mid-2019 with backing from YL Ventures and leading cybersecurity executives and experts including Mike Fey (former president & COO of Symantec), Andy Grolnick (former president & CEO, LogRhythm), and Justin Somaini (CSO, Unity Technologies). We’ve been on a roll ever since and are ready to grow our team and reach new milestones.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security, the future of the industry. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact, as well as an incredible network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries and leaders.
- Building prototypes, Research and Development of new features
- Work in collaboration with VP R&D and the R&D teams
- 2+ years of professional experience with React
- Deep understanding of React hooks
- 1+ years of experience with Typescript
- Experience in developing a security-related SaaS product
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with the GraphQL framework
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Ability to work from our comfortable office in Warsaw at Prosta str. 51;
- Paid vacation - 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English and Polish courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.