Check Point, a world leading cyber-security company, is looking for a Middle C++ Developer to join 6-people Customer Focus Client Team for Harmony Endpoint product.
We offer a medical insurance, sports compensation, paid lunches, English courses, variety of technical trainings & conferences, business trips, flexible schedule with possibility to work remotely, modern office with cool activities.
Product you'll work with - Harmony Endpoint - provides an easy yet versatile way to prevent cyber-attacks and manage security of corporate devices, protecting millions of endpoints in thousands organizations.Harmony Endpoint runs on different platforms, but this position is open for Windows developers that are familiar with MS Visual Studio. Endpoint client on Windows consists of numerous user mode services and kernel mode drivers, which interact a lot, and that makes bug hunting challenging and exciting.
Besides bugs hunting and fixing our team from time to time develops new features for the product. Every engineer is welcome to suggest an idea or even a Proof-Of-Concept.
We expect you to come with:
- 4+ years of professional experience in C++, including C++17
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Programing
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Good knowledge of WinAPI
- Good knowledge of Networking and Cryptography
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Strong willing to enhance your skills in both C++ and Windows Internals
We will share with you and you will learn:
- How to write secure code
- How to debug complex issues in Windows OS
- How to analyze Windows memory dumps (WinDBG)
- How to make practical use of Software Design Patterns
- How to make your applications work smooth and reliably