Are you a dynamic individual who started their career in digital marketing over a year ago? Do you aspire to work with renowned brands and handle substantial budgets in the highly competitive US market? Are you eager to delve into audience insights and gain invaluable experience as part of a highly skilled team? If so, our Programmatic Junior Programmatic Media Trader position might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Junior Programmatic Media Trader - BY
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Programmatic Team Lead you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts data into hard ROAS. You will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement clients' requirements, manage optimization across campaigns to meet client goals and objectives
- Setup, traffic, and optimize Programmatic online ad campaigns in Display&Video 360, Amazon DSP, The Trade desk.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery.
- Implement audience targeting strategies to maximize campaign performance and engagement.
- Thoroughly analyze campaigns to provide ROAS driving insights and recommendations.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate campaign performance metrics, making data-driven adjustments as necessary.
- Assist in creating detailed reports and presentations that effectively communicate campaign results and recommendations to clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other departments internally as well as DSPs’ support representatives to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital agency and/or data analysis
- 1+ years of experience in the independent implementation of Google Ads, Bing, Yandex Direct, Facebook, VK or other ad platforms.
- 1+ years of experience with analytics platforms - Google Analytics or Yandex Direct (GA360 will be an advantage);
- The ability to analyze the effectiveness of activities carried out and to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- English level - Upper-Intermidiate and higher
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and an annual bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Health and dental insurance ( after trial period)
- 28 calendar PTO days
- Flexible sick days policy backed by full 100% short-time disability coverage
- Brand new office in Minsk, built and designed exclusively for DELVE
- English language tuition covered for specific positions
- Compensation of sports facilities
- Mental health
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- A hybrid working model (we work 3 days from the office - Tue-Thu)
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, complying with US bank of holidays
DELVE is a Digital Consultancy delivering 1st party data science and consulting, adtech and martech system integration and reselling, and digital marketing management at a global scale. We connect the dots between data, technology, and digital marketing creating an “Unfair Advantage” for our clients, team members and partners.
DELVE is a “platform for growth,” emphasizing professional development in our Culture and daily practices for the team, creating an environment where everyone can have an impact. DELVE is passionate about seeing our team through self-care, family, community and (of course) career growth. As a privately owned company we don’t get caught in red tape making for substantially more opportunities.
DELVE is a fast-paced company with proven success high-profile global customers such as UNICEF, Wynn Americas, Virgin Voyages, Gerber Life Insurance, Apple Leisure Group, Orange, and Hebe. DELVE is headquartered in Boulder/Denver Area of Colorado, with offices in Warsaw, and Minsk.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.