Firebird is an international online travel company that organizes trips to Europe for customers from around the world. We have a dedicated software development department that focuses on our products that allow everyone else to deliver some of the top-notch, worldwide services. Currently, there are a number of commercially available projects in production that are being actively worked on:
- Service for booking rail tickets https://rail.ninja
- Online trip builder https://triptile.com
It is a plus if you have a Salesforce certificate.
We’re expanding both of the product teams and are looking for experienced Salesforce developers to join us.
Your tasks will include
- Designing, developing solutions on the Salesforce platform including Communities, Classic and Lightning;
- Troubleshooting issues and providing support for production systems;
- Delivering high-quality code that is scalable, secure and easy to understand;
- Designing and implementing interfaces to other internal and external systems
- Participating in developing integrations between Salesforce and external systems;
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English;
- Russian language is a must;
- Knowledge and practical application of OOP principles;
- Experience with web integration technologies (WSDL, SOAP, REST);
- Knowledge of SFDC (licenses, profiles, permissions)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Competitive compensation based on interview results;
- Developing and supporting our own it-products;
- Opportunity to build a stellar career in a fast-growing international travel company;
- Opportunity to work with advanced top-of-the-line software for travel management;
- Interesting, challenging tasks and a world-class team.