SUMO Scheduler is a leader in customer engagement software with appointment & event schedulers built natively on the Salesforce & Amazon AWS platforms. We are seeking a Marketing Specialist who can create and execute targeted marketing campaigns that drive leads into the sales pipeline.
The candidate will report to the US-based VP of Marketing, with day-to-day direction being given by the European-based Marketing Manager. All candidates must be fluent in English.
If you are passionate about marketing and ready to make a real impact with a cutting-edge technology company, then we’d love to talk to you!
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business, advertising or a related field
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- 1+ years’ experience executing outbound lead generation-centric marketing campaigns
- Experience in content creation and management (preferred)
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns across a number of search platforms (preferably)
- Ability to work in multiple cross-functional groups as well as independently and autonomously
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient writing and copy-editing abilities with a focus on product promotion thought leadership and advertising.
- Proficient in marketing collateral layout and graphic design
- Understanding Email and social media marketing campaigns and sequence emails is preferred, but not required
- Experience with HTML, URL construction, and Tracking parameters preferred but not required
- EXECUTE: You will assist the Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing to execute up to 5 campaigns concurrently. However, you may have up to 3-4 contractors to assist in specialty tasks, including Copywriter, Graphic Designer, SEO Expert, Webinar Team, and more. You will be expected to execute against a marketing calendar and timeline Gantt charts for larger campaigns and review daily with senior leadership.
- Mitigate delivery risks by proactively planning for unknowns and effectively managing resources and capacity
- Monitor campaign performance and provide weekly updates to the Marketing Manager and the VP of Marketing.
- QUARTERLY PLAN -- You are a hands-on marketing specialist, capable in executing quarterly marketing campaigns, with goals that center around MQL lead generation.
- Examples of campaigns you will be responsible for working with include:
- Content Creation (Press Releases, Blog Articles, case studies, social media posts, promotions, etc)
- Sponsored Content Advertising - Develop co-sponsored product reviews, thought leadership articles, etc. that drive qualified leads.
- B2B Email Marketing - Targeted campaigns focused on key verticals, roles, and personas that result in qualified leads.
- B2B Social Media marketing - Targeted campaigns focused on key verticals, roles, and personas that result in qualified leads
- Online Paid Advertisements (LinkedIn, Google Adwords, SEO) - End-to-end campaign management (monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance) to generate maximum leads.
- Ad copy - “Pay-per-click” ad campaigns that engage target personas and progress them through the sales funnel.
- Webinars - Work with the VP of Sales and the marketing manager to plan and execute co-sponsored webinars for target customer personas.
- Social Media Advertising - Generate, edit, publish, and optimize social media ads that build meaningful connections and encourage audience members to take action. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices then providing detailed reports with strategic recommendations for the next steps.
ABOUT SUMO SCHEDULER
SUMO powers conversations that drive business growth. SUMO is trusted by industry-leading organizations including the Fortune 500, healthcare, government, and universities to transform their customer engagement strategy to acquire, grow, and build brand advocates. SUMO accelerates your organization’s responsiveness to customer demand, necessary to drive business growth.
Our scheduling platform seamlessly integrates into your existing customer journey touchpoints and business processes, powering conversations that result in higher conversion rates and increased customer loyalty. SUMO includes online appointment scheduling, event scheduling, and queue scheduling all in a single platform solution built fully native on Salesforce.
For more information, visit www.sumoscheduler.com. For updates, join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and visit our blog.