Who We Are:
DELVE is a Digital Consultancy delivering 1st party data science and consulting, adtech and martech system integration and reselling, and digital marketing management at a global scale. We connect the dots between data, technology, and digital marketing creating an “Unfair Advantage” for our clients, team members and partners.
DELVE is a “platform for growth,” emphasizing professional development in our Culture and daily practices for the team, creating an environment where everyone can have an impact. DELVE is passionate about seeing our team through self-care, family, community and (of course) career growth. As a privately owned company we don’t get caught in red tape making for substantially more opportunities.
DELVE is a fast-paced company with proven success high-profile global customers such as UNICEF, Wynn Americas, Virgin Voyages, Gerber Life Insurance, Apple Leisure Group, Orange, and Hebe. DELVE is headquartered in Boulder/Denver Area of Colorado, with offices in Warsaw, and Minsk.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (DATA GOVERNANCE & SECURITY)
We are seeking a highly skilled System Administrator to oversee and maintain our networking and infrastructure and to participate in data governance, security and compliance processes implementation. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to learn and be responsible for designing and implementing data governance framework, ensuring data security and privacy, and maintaining compliance with relevant regulations.
What You Will Do:
- Implement data security measures such as access controls, encryption, backups and firewalls and monitoring to protect against unauthorized access, theft, or loss of data.
- Install, configure and maintain software and hardware. Manage networking and tech infrastructure.
- Provision and manage networking access and configure directory accounts on user workstations (PC, Mac).
- Respond to data breaches or security incidents, investigate and report on the cause, and recommend remedial actions.
- Develop and maintain data governance policies and procedures to ensure the integrity, security, and compliance of our data. Collaborate with other departments to implement appropriate data protection measures and to resolve any issues.
- Work with customer teams to ensure project compliance with data protection regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA.
- Maintain an inventory of data assets, their classification, and associated risks.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data quality and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with new regulations and best practices in data governance, security, and privacy.
- Provide data security training to employees.
Who You Are:
- You are strongly determined to achieve your career goals through hard work, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- You are a life-long learner seeking ongoing improvement with a growth mindset and going outside of your comfort zone.
- You are able to focus on solving the most important problem to achieve the greatest impact.You are willing to take the armor off, put aside any pretenses, and check your ego at the door - to build trust with others on the team.
- You take pride in achieving objectives and delivering results; individually and collectively as a team.
- You want to understand yourself and have conscious knowledge of your character, feelings, motives, and desires.
- You crave feedback and external input so you can use it to improve performance.
- You want to have an “unfair advantage” and collaborate with your team in-office at least 3 days a week.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience in Systems Administration, Networking, Information Security.
- Experience with security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and vulnerability scanners.
- Experience configuring and managing VPN networks.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and compliance.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Familiarity with cloud environments.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, Bash/Zsh or other languages.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data.
- science/ad-tech sector.
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility.
- A competitive salary and a semi-annual bonus opportunities.
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth.
- Health and dental insurance ( after trial period).
- 28 calendar PTO days.
- Flexible sick days policy backed by full 100% short-time disability coverage.
- Brand new office in Minsk, built and designed exclusively for DELVE.
- English language tuition covered for specific positions.
- Compensation of sports facilities.
- Mental health.
- Generous employee referral bonuses.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.