Orca Security is a cybersecurity startup and cloud innovation leader. Founded in 2019 in Israel by former Check Point managers, it raised $630+ million and became a 'unicorn' in 2021.Orca Security uses its patent-pending SideScanning™ technology to deliver the world's most comprehensive coverage and visibility of risks across the cloud infrastructure. It deploys in minutes, detecting malware, vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, password leaks and much more, and prioritizes risks based on the environmental context.Headquartered in Tel-Aviv, Orca Security currently takes over the market, building a challenging, interesting, and fast-paced product that defines the future of the cloud security industry.
Within Orca Security, we have an Integrations team, responsible for building integrations with 3rd-party platforms. Most of the integrated systems are categorised as:
- ticketing (Jira, Azure DevOps);
- notifications (Slack, PagerDuty);
- SIEM (Splunk, IBM QRadar);
- SOAR (Cortex XSOAR, Siemplify).
As a QA Engineer in the Integrations team, you will be responsible for interacting with the team, providing quality assurance for the delivered features, reviewing documentation, improving test coverage of the application and others
- Manual testing of the integrations with 3rd-parties (over 30 integrations already in the platform)
- Designing the test flows and writing the test cases;
- Verification of new features delivered by the team;
- Participation in the team’s scrum activities (daily sync, planning, backlog grooming and retrospective);
- Bonus: taking part in building automation tests for back-end and front-end components.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing/development;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and integrate them into the job routine;
- Ready to start the AQA development: build new automation tests on the daily basis.
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools;
- Understanding of REST API and working with API testing tools (Postman, Insomnia, etc);
- Spoken and written English — B2+.
Nice to have (or what you will learn):
- Understanding of the security concepts in software development;
- Experience working with the popular cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP and others).
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Opportunity to attend WeWork coworkings in Warsaw (on demand);
- Paid vacation - 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English and Polish courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.