Luna is ironSource’s creative solution, which empowers app businesses to drive incremental growth through creatives. Our technology supports all stages of their creative process, from concept ideation to creative production, iteration, delivery, reporting, and optimisation.
Our clients are mobile gaming leaders (Sybo Games, King, Candy Crash, Rovio, Activision) and global publishers (Voodoo, Kwalee, SuperSonic, SquareEnix, etc.)
We give partners a full range of tools to create effective playable games and attract new users. To do this, we made Luna as an ecosystem of several products that complement each other and work in close relationships.
Our main product is Luna Playground. It’s a web platform that manages product solutions, provides analytics, A/B tests and many other useful functions.
We are also working on other products in Luna: Luna Replay, Luna Elements and Luna Playable. All these products make up the Luna CreateHub tool.
You will have the opportunity to work in a technically strong team, propose modern ideas for the development and improvement of the technological part, and fully immerse yourself in a successful project.
The QA Specialist is expected to understand the company products, execute testing according to the test plan and provide the relevant, accurate test results and feedback to Product and R&D. Additionally, from time to time the daily routine includes communication with the business side: Account Managers, Growth team, other Products.
It is expected of him/her to grow and write their own test plans as the learning progresses.
- 0,5+ year experience in a similar position;
- Proven strong technical skills and the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows;
- Attentive to details, out-of-box thinker;
- Basic understanding and experience of the SaaS testing;
- Proactive and good team player;
- Confident communication skills, as you will be regularly in touch with colleagues;
- Upper-Intermediate English level – both written and verbal communication skills (English is a primary language in our daily workflow).
- Perform quality check-ups and manual testing of new and old features on Luna platform;
- Perform quality check-ups and manual testing of issues raised by clients;
- Investigate issues raised by our monitoring system;
- Work with R&D and product teams on specific tasks related to internal products and tools.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with SaaS systems;
- Customer Support or Customer Success experience at any level;
- Independent, self-learner.
Benefits of working with us:
Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Access to WeWork coworking spaces in Warsaw (on demand);
Additional compensation benefits;
Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
Paid vacation – 20 working days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
English and Polish courses – 2 times a week (at the pandemic time – remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties, gifts to employees on significant dates;
Legal and accounting support in Poland.