We are looking for a Financial Account Manager with telecom experience to join IDT Team.
At this position you will:
- Responsible for ordering, tracking and coordinating the installation of all connectivity orders for IDT Globally.
- Maintain strong relationships with Bandwidth providers & manage service delivery installations
- Negotiating bandwidth contract, pricing to ensure the most cost effective solution for IDT.
- Responsible for quoting between circuit providers based on A and Z location.
- Strong understanding of bandwidth footprints, building and circuit ordering.
- Responsible for managing the monthly invoices, reconciling and approving payment.
- Responsible for providing accounting with monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and managing the cost allocation between all business units.
- Responsible for connectivity budget and finding cost savings by redesign or renegotiation of contracts.
- Use Granite to maintain circuit details, cost, cost allocation and provide various reporting.
- Support for carrier issues, circuit inventories, disconnects, database consistency etc.
We would like to see:
- 3+ years of relevant Telecom provisioning experience.
- Advanced excel skills and data analysis.
- Excellent customer service, detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a team.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: multi-tasking, critical thinking; and the ability to work quickly, efficiently.
- Accounting skills related to purchase ordering, pricing, contractual business terms.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally.
We offer you:
- B2B Employment ($, gross)
- A really exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Remote work opportunity (Schedule availability working ET 9AM - 5PM)
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Good hardware.
- Super English lessons.
About us:IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries & have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Join us and let's make communication easier together!