REDNAVIS (formerly REDSOFT.PRO) is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining technological advantage and superior service quality.
Since 2013 we have developed many web applications in many different domains such as electronic document management systems, automobile insurance, banking and finance software, expert and full-text search systems and telecommunications.We are looking for a highly motivated individual in Europe who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
- 7+ years of commercial experience as a software engineer;
- Experience working with backend technologies with one or more of the following programming languages: NodeJS, Java / Kotlin or equivalent;
- Experience in working with frontend technologies and/ or frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Vue or equivalent;
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5, SASS/ LESS/ CSS (a great advantage);
- Knowledge of Docker/ Kubernetes (a great advantage);
- English level B2 or higher.
- Various forms of cooperation
- A variety of corporate events and team-building activities
- Our company is actively involved in charity events to help children and animals
- You will receive a salary pegged to the USD
- Individual bonuses that will be aligned with your actual performance
- Professional equipment incl. newest MacBook Pro laptop with full admin level of access
- The team of highly experienced specialists who are ready to share their expertise
- We support the desire to learn. So, we pay for participation in conferences, training courses and international certification (in case of successful passing the exam) based on Personal Development Plans (PDP) during the 1:1 meetings with your manager
- Flat organizational structure
- Flexible work schedule. We are a remote-friendly company.