Dream Support is a customer service outsourcing company helping e-commerce businesses in the USA to support their customers via chat, email and social media channels.
We’re currently looking for an independent and result-oriented Business Development Specialist who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through outbound sales efforts. We want to hear from you if you’re motivated and ambitious person, ready for hands-on search and communication with potential clients.
You should have a sophisticated approach of contacting only those who fit our target audience perfectly, rather than spamming everyone with cold emails. We would expect you to work independently with little direction, as our end goal is closed deals. Although, we do care about the company image and reputation, and would want the process of lead generating and communication to be transparent - to be able to adjust and improve it as we go.
- $1000 base + $150 per booked appointment with sales qualified lead.
- 100% remote-friendly position - work from anywhere as long as you have secure and stable internet connection.
- Training on our services and current sales operations (you are not starting from scratch).
- Advanced English level - fluent English is a must and a key point, this position implies a huge deal of communication with native speakers.
- Go-getter attitude, proactivity and ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of booking calls with qualified ICPs from the USA/UK for outsource 5k-15k/month b2b services - solely through outbound activities. Bonus points if you did that at a company with under 50 employees and worked with e-commerce ICPs.
We’re aiming to make the hiring process a pleasant experience for all. Here’s the stages you can expect:
- We’ll contact successful candidate within 7 days after application.
- Quick get-to-know-each-other culture-fit interview (30 minutes).
- Take-home assignment (1 hour)
- Technical interview with the founders to dive deeper into your skills (1 hour).
- Offer extended to the successful candidate with a start date in mid-January.
Appreciate your time and look forward to your application!