Check Point Research is expanding and establishing a new international force of talented Malware Researchers. We are looking for an experienced Malware Researcher to research the most interesting malware samples in the world, including Advanced Persistent Threats. Join us in Minsk!
In this role, you will learn how malicious Underground Market operates: from exploitation to worldwide infections, develop your investigation skills, and will have an opportunity to interact with the most renowned people in cyber security industry.
- Reverse engineer malware, exploits, shellcodes and write meaningful reports
- Develop tools for automatic research lab
- Propose improvements to existing Check Point products, based on gathered knowledge
- Reverse engineering skills
- Deep assembler (mostly x86) knowledge
- Experience in debugging (OllyDbg, WinDbg) and disassembling (IDA Pro)
- Network (deep TCP/IP understanding, usage of Wireshark)
- Knowledge of how cryptography works: PKI, SSL, RSA, RC4, Blowfish, SHA, MD5, etc.
- Operating systems – Windows: Native, Win32 APIs, kernel and drivers - how stuff works
- Experience with *nix systems
- Development skills (Python, C/C++)
- Good English knowledge
- Malware - detection, analysis, removal, evasions, deobfuscation, etc.
- Classic security knowledge: how attacks are performed, DDoS, exploits, buffer overflows, shellcodes, ROP, etc.
- Forensics skills
- “Out of the box” thinking
- Ability to learn new stuff quickly
Terms and bonuses:
- Work in a large international IT company, full-time (flexible)
- Business trips (basically to Israel, USA)
- Comfortable office
- Health insurance
- Paid lunches
- Work with the latest innovations in the IT world
- Official employment, young and friendly staff, opportunities for career growth
- Free English courses during working hours