Surf, sun and code!
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to relocate to a beautiful part of the world and work for a globally recognized, award winning Microsoft 365 Consultancy.
We are currently looking for talented SharePoint Developers who are excited to relocate and work from Bali (Indonesia) on a 2-year contract, with the view to longer term extensions.
This position is for a Senior Developer with a deep understanding of the delivery of solutions for Microsoft’s cloud offering, encompassing the latest in SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure, and supporting technologies. Combining client facing skills with hands-on delivery, you will liaise with clients, agile software development teams, and user experience designers to ensure our solutions are effectively delivered, and beautifully implemented. Your insight into the latest Microsoft development trends will enable you to provide thought leadership to development teams, and to customers, with the ultimate goal of delivering high profile, real-world business solutions with outstanding results.
The successful candidate will be prepared to assist through multiple stages of a customer engagement cycle, including:
- Initial customer engagement and technical pre-sales assistance,
- Technical design, detailed solution design and implementation of business solutions based on Microsoft 365, with particular focus on SharePoint,
- Managing development teams throughout the delivery of software development projects,
- Setting up the project for technical success by implementing good Azure DevOps processes, pipelines and more
- Peer reviewing code submitted by the development team
- Owning your own backlog of development tasks - including the development of SPFx, SharePoint and Azure based components
- Being a point of technical escalation for the development team
- Owning work-streams and projects, and taking responsibility for their delivery,
- Light touch project management and budget control of your projects,
- Leading the production of technical and user documentation, and operational hand-over,
- Providing technical and end user training to both internal and external clients, and
- Working both on and off-site with clients.
- Extensive experience on Microsoft platforms, particularly Office 365 and Azure,
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and future trends in the delivery of Office 365 and Azure based solutions, in particular the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) & Patterns and Practices (PnP),
- Demonstrable skill in leading a development team through project delivery, with the latest Microsoft cloud-based tools, Ability to train, up skill and manage team members,
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment,
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment,
- Ability to manage workload and time according to set deadlines.
Quirks you’ll love:
We understand moving to a new location such as Bali is a might feel hard. For the successful candidates, we are committed to making the move easy by offering the following:
- Up to 20 days paid vacation leave, up to 10 days paid sick leave per year,
- We pay for your Visas,
- Flights to Bali; We will pay for your flight to get you to Bali,
- Accommodation in Bali for up to three months,
- Return trip to Eastern Europe, once a year,
- Paid vacation day for your Birthday,
- Technology allowances; Phone Bill + technology fund to make sure you have the coolest and latest technology,
- New high-powered development laptop every 2 years.