We’re looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer (Node.js) to join the Automation team!
As a full-stack engineer within the Automation team, you will collaborate with the Automation and QA teams for the goal of building, maintaining, and creating new features for our comprehensive website and APIs for their daily use, as the main gateway for many processes they perform, using our advanced and innovative web solutions.
You will be responsible for building the MERN-like stack.You will find and suggest the architectural and UI solutions for your developments and test them before releases.
We are looking for proactive, innovative, and responsible team members with a wide technological vision and an ability to analyze and find the best and most attractive solutions for any issue and request.
- Be responsible for a new Automation Project. Developing a unique module that will include improvements and new developments in the Web and Java infrastructure.
- Building the MERN-like stack using JQuery, Bootstrap, Websockets, etc. on the client-side and on the server-side using NodeJS along with ExpressJS, MongoDB, etc.
- Finding and suggesting architectural and UI solutions for your developments.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MongoDB and Redis
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer - Appium/Selenium - an advantage
- Programming skills in Java
- Excellent analytical skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English