We are looking for a C/C++ Software Developer familiar with Linux and Kubernetes to help us build the next generation of Cloud Security Products. This developer researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide end-user, security software applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and develops C++ security applications for Linux environments
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing, software maintenance, documentation and meeting software quality and compliance standards.
- Evaluates integration of software applications with the overall computing environment.
- Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Contributes to the planning of application development and deployment.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Should have experience with the following: C/C++ application development, OOP, and Multi-threaded application development on Linux OS.
- TCP/UDP Socket programming and experience with SCM tools are desired.
- Other tools/skills desired: C++ 11, C#, Scripting languages (Bash, Python), Open Source, and Unit Testing Tools, Kubernetes.
- Spoken English