We are looking for Java Software Developer with Apache Kafka or Apache Pulsar which will be responsible for providing a durable, scalable and real-time messaging platform build on top of Apache Kafka/Pulsar for variety type of customers deployed in Comarch Cloud Infraspace (CIC). In this role you will be working closely with Dev- and Sec- Ops teams to develop, architect and maintain multi-az, low end-to-end latency distributed messaging systems.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science;
- Knowledge of English
- Experience in Linux (RHEL 8, CentOS Streams 8, Oracle Linux 8) environments;
- Ability to work without or with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of distributed data systems;
- Solid JAVA coding skills and understanding of JVM internals;
- Working experience and advanced knowledge of Apache Kafka/Apache Pulsar architecture, configuration and profiling;
- Able to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues;
- Attention to details and ability to build reliable and scalable software systems;
- Experience in:
- building large scale distributed software systems, APIs;
- contributing to Apache Kafka/Pulsar or similar streaming software;
- managing production systems with a strong availability SLA.
- Scala, Kafka Authorizer, OAuth2, IAM frameworks, PKI (SPIFFE), Container orchestration, Virtualization, ElasticSearch;
- Kowledge and troubleshooting storage backends including arrays, SSD & NVME, RAID;
- Linux advanced knowledge & TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting;
- eBPF, perf, strace, tcpdump, similiar debugging and performance tools.
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills;
- Help in relocation and legalization of stay;
- Access to private medical care for you and your family;
- Interesting tasks related to the latest technologies and IT solutions;
- Work on international projects for the world's largest brands;
- A chance to learn from the best - Comarch employs many specialists;
- Friendly work atmosphere in close-knit teams.