Our client is a product company in Silicon Valley. Their product is an Operations Management Platform that uses machine learning and process automation to manage IT operations.
The platform is aimed on predictive analysis vs reactive. They use hybrid observability and machine learning to detect anomalies and patterns to predict potential errors and outages and issue alerts. For companies this offers a large advantage operationally. It increases uptime and provides an additional failsafe to infrastructure models.
The project will be to build and modify the Front End of the product. Building a functional and dynamic UI for operations centers to use. Basically creating a presentation layer that provides alerts, insights (graphs/charts for predictive analysis) This project will work closely with our team that is working on the backend and the ML portion of the project.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Web Design & New Media or a related design field;
- Ability to deliver large-scale dashboards containing complex data visualization;
- Ability to deliver enterprise or commercial web-based applications;
- A love of tinkering with UI problems and devising the best ways to solve them;
- Experience with implementing web/mobile user interfaces using one or more UI frameworks such as React Vue.js, AngularJS or others;
- Experience optimizing SPA for performance and scalability;
- Experience implementing web-based dashboards utilizing one or more data visualization libraries (SVG or WebGL) such as D3.js, deck.gl, JointJS, Cytoscape.js or others;
- Experience with server side implementations using JSP, Spring, Hibernate or Node.js;
- Fluent English;
What You'll Do
- Research, design and implement reusable, customizable next generation web and mobile components in ReactJS;
- Evaluate available third-party solutions and determine whether it satisfies our need or we need to build our own;
- Design and implement components which can be reused across the product to reduce cost of development;
- Define customizable options for reusable components to extend their possible use;
- Write unit tests using Jest to ensure code quality and eliminate regressions for automated scenarios’;
- Review code for peers for quality and extensibility;
- Prototype with different visualization libraries such as D3, Britecharts, Highcharts, etc. or implement new visualization using D3;
- Propose solutions to requirements based on in-depth knowledge of existing products and technological capabilities;
What Do We Offer?
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Intercompany exchange program;
- Free medical insurance in 80+ private clinics;
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.) and corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Children events each month;
- Free hot lunches in the office;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Corporate discounts and partnership with the platform Benefits.by;
- Global anniversary policy.