Our client is the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 they’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. They’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, they’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Tens of thousands of hungry Diners utilize our platform daily. Our goal is to find as many hungry people who aren’t currently using the platform and make sure that they get fed. As part of the growth team, you’ll be focussing on rolling out a new SEO mobile user-focussed landing experience, improving onboarding and diner retention through targeted multichannel communications.
- AWS Lambda
- 2+ years experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications (e-commerce preferred);
- History with one of the major web frameworks (E.g. React, Vue);
- Experience working in a test-driven development;
- Familiar with Agile methodologies;
- Experience working with open source technologies is required and contribution to open source systems is a plus;
What Do We Offer?
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers);
- Intercompany exchange program;
- Free medical insurance in 80+ private clinics;
- Sports activities (soccer, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, etc.) and corporate events (corporate parties, team building, happy hours, canoeing, etc.);
- Children events each month;
- Free hot lunches in the office;
- Corporate psychologist;
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Corporate discounts and partnership with the platform Benefits.by;
- Global anniversary policy.