On The Spot Development is looking for a Front-End developer to help us develop the Luna product faster and more efficiently.
Our second product is Luna Replay, a solution for recording hundreds of video variations from a single play through (thousands and thousands of hours of videos recorded with Luna Replay are already being used by various GameDev companies around the world in advertising campaigns).
Luna's engineering team is based in Minsk, marketing and business - in London. There are already more than 40 of us. In February, we teamed up with a large advertising company - ironSource.
One of the most important components of our products is the Luna Playground. It is a web platform that allows you to manage both solutions, provides analytics, enables direct integration with networks, A / B tests, and many other useful features.
Since Playground is constantly evolving and, in fact, is the face of our company, we are expanding the team to work on new features, stabilization and scaling.
In On The Spot Development, you will have the opportunity to work in a technically strong team, propose modern ideas for the development and improvement of the technological part, and fully immerse yourself in a successful project.
- Development and support of the Luna Playground Front-end;
- Design and development of new services and integration into the Luna Playground;
- Creating layouts according to the Designer's requirements (we use Figma);
- Support, automated testing (unit first of all + E2E), ongoing refactoring and code improvement;
- Сode review as daily tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial development with Front-end;
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial development with React or another popular FE framework;
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS (SASS);
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- High level of independence, responsibility and initiative;
- English for daily meeting.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in developing backend solutions.
How we are working:
- We cover all new functionality with tests;
- We pass each feature through the mandatory code review;
- We update the libraries that we use;
- We automate what is being automated;
- We use sprints 2 weeks long;
- Don't use force push;
- We check the entire code with linters (eslint, rubocop);
- We spend hours on design to save development days.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Additional compensation benefits;
- 4 additional Friday-days off during the year;
- Training/Courses: OTS compensates 50% of costs for various courses, certifications, proficiency exams, and attendance of professional events initiated by employees or Customers;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);