Cycode is a complete software supply chain security solution that provides visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the SDLC. Cycode integrates with DevOps tools and infrastructure providers, hardens their security postures by implementing consistent governance, and reduces the risk of breaches with a series of scanning engines that look for issues like hardcoded secrets, infrastructure as code misconfigurations, code leaks, and more.
About the role
The idea is to create a tool that provides different capabilities to secure CI/CD containerized environments such as github actins, gitlab runners, circleci and jenkins. The tool will provide livetime monitoring, detections and restrictions on different system levels. As a possible capabilities may be a system call activity, process execution events, network-level filtering, file access, access to kernel level, etc.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security using the best practices to protect and control your software supply chain. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact as well as an incredible network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries.
- Developing high-quality eBPF code while following open source development principles and best practices.
- Active participation in the open-source community
- Possibility to speak at public conferences about achievements
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Golang
- At least 4-5 years of experience with development on Linux platform
- Experienced with working and developing in the Linux kernel, either using eBPF, as a kernel developer or building low-level programs
- Knowledge of docker internals
- Desire to write beautiful and highly efficient code
- Strong knowledge about Linux systems design and either security or networking
- Experience in working on open source projects. A public track record of open source code commits is a plus - advantage
- Deep understanding of eBPF - advantage
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly community spirit and supportive environment
- Care package: Health insurance (after the end of the probationary period) + English and Polish classes 2 times a week (online)
- Paid vacation — 20 workdays per year, 100% sick leave payment, 5 sick days per year
- 50% tuition reimbursement (courses, certifications, attendance of professional events, etc.)
- Equipment provision (with buyback or return upon the contract termination)
- Additional compensation benefits if provided by the product you work for
- Legal and Accounting support if requested.