ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is a digital advertising platform leveraging massive amounts of data using AI and machine learning principles, enabling the quickest and most intelligent online ad space bidding in real time, 24/7. Our client leverages both public cloud and eight managed data centers around the world to maximize the return on every marketing dollar spent by our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Design and build standard libraries, APIs, and infrastructure to be used by internal and external teams. These APIs must be scalable, stable, and contain full unit test coverage;
- Design and build advanced proofs of concept, using high performing programming languages and algorithms to solve complex and large-scale business problems for high profile clients;
- Participate in the development of custom web-based tools, apps, scripts, DB routines, and other code on an as-needed basis, conducting code reviews and the approval of code that goes into production;
- Provide feedback to other developers on the team through code reviews;
- Contribute to QA processes by writing tests within our automation frameworks to ensure code quality are of an excellent standard e.g. pytest, cypress.
QUALITIES / EXPERIENCE WE’RE SEEKING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Exacts Sciences;
- 2-4 years of development experience using at least two backend languages one of which must be Python, others can include (PHP, Golang, etc.);
- Good understanding of at least two DBMSs (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc.);
- Experience using one or more server-side web frameworks (Flask, Django etc.);
- Experience using Git and Git workflow;
- Experience testing yours and your teams code to ensure maximum quality;
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
WOULD BE A PLUS: