Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people–no matter who they are, or where they’re from. With a free and secure connection, hundreds of millions of users worldwide communicate with their loved ones through high-quality audio and video calls, messaging, and much more.
Viber is looking for developer for a newly created Web team to work with support, product, and technology teams for the goal of building, maintaining, and creating new features for our comprehensive website and APIs for their daily use, as the main gateway for many processes they perform, using our advanced and innovative web solutions.
- Implement new features end to end. BE, Infrastructure
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases
- Working on bug fixes.
- Strongly cooperate with our product and design teams to translate their vision and user experience into code
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems
- Test your code. You will debug, optimize, and test your work unit/regression
- Have 3+ years of relevant work experience with PHP
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, caching, and offline storage
- Working experience with CI/CD, AWS, Docker
- Familiar with PSR standards and concepts of Middleware, and Dependency Container
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP and DDD approaches
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- You strengthen our team and improve our product.
- You’re able to learn quickly, and you embrace the opportunity to share your knowledge with others.
- You enjoy experimentation and can build large applications through minor iterative releases.
- You’re an excellent communicator and can distill complex topics for technical and non-technical team members.
- You’re able to break down significant problems down and deeply understand the tradeoffs involved in solving them.
- You’re looking for a long-term role with a company that has long-term ambition.
- You’re humble, kind, and incredibly self-aware.