Cortlex was founded in 2015 by the developers as a company in which they themselves enjoy working. It has a flat structure, transparency in communication, and service on the principle of people first.
Working with Cortlex, we become a part of a distributed development team and are involved in the development of our client's product. We frequently go on business trips and communicate directly with customers from Belgium, Italy, the USA, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
We have projects in different domains: from medicine to e-commerce. Our core technologies are PHP, Java, JS, and .NET, usually with full-stack experience. Our innovative ideas in development will eventually become autonomous Cortlex products, and we are taking concrete steps to achieve this goal. We've got 70 people and continue to grow. Join our team!
What you will do:
- Plan the testing process;
- Develop checklists;
- Create test cases;
- Test of the functionality;
- Add bugs to the tracking system (Jira);
- Developing new auto tests;
- Back-end testing mostly;
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD, and test automation infrastructure;
- Communicate closely with the distributed team and customers, clarify requirements.
What you need:
- 1,5+ years of commercial experience in testing (manual + automation or automation testing only);
- Work experience with automation testing with C# or Java;
- Work experience in creating a test automation framework from scratch (SOLID, multithreading, SQL);
- Work experience in creating unit, component, integration, E2E tests, REST API testing;
- Work experience in API testing.
What's in it for you:
- Ownership – we have every opportunity to make decisions, take responsibility, and in general have power over our work;
- Transparency – we share information within the team and receive answers to any questions about the company, projects, and customers;
- Service – we are a people-first company;
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy or micromanagement;
- Medical insurance;
- 5 ill days per year;
- Gym membership compensation;
- Flexible working schedule – you plan your working day based on your tasks and meetings with an exception of availability hours between 12 PM and 4 PM;
- All the necessary equipment for work – laptop, monitors (as many as you need), and so on;
- Fully equipped and cozy office in the city center (but we also can discuss remote work);
- Corporate holidays and various team buildings.