Mapbox Minsk R&D center (OOO MapData) enables navigation for people, packages and vehicles. Our underlying maps represent the ever-evolving world, accessing, aggregating, and adapting anonymous data from millions of sensors and phones in real-time.
What You'll Do
The RAVE Feedback team is the voice of our users -- drivers and search users. We have the opportunity to ensure that negative driver experience does not happen more than once. Our team is focused on creating a connected and engaging driver experience -- one that instills confidence among drivers in our commitment to quality, showcases our capabilities to listen intelligently, and actually see real-time updates to the map.
We are seeking a Product Manager to partner with a group of Engineers and Data specialists, and a wide-variety of internal stakeholders around the world. In addition, you will partner effectively across the Product Organization to influence the development of critical internal tools, systems, and infrastructure powering our Feedback Service for customers using our Maps, Search, Navigation APIs/SDKs globally.
- Product Analysis. You continuously and efficiently evaluate our Feedback products against those of competitors, trends, and customer demand and feed your insights to drive greater adoption, and satisfaction.
- Set/Own Strategic Road Map. You proactively contribute towards defining strategic product enhancements for the Feedback service, development of a forward looking, innovative roadmap with Product leadership, and reporting against the roadmap.
- Collaboration. You are able to collaborate across, Data specialists in RAVE, Engineers in RAVE Tooling, the RAVE Product org in Minsk and stakeholder across the company to ensure our goals and objectives are aligned across stakeholder groups, and we meet our overall product objectives.
- Product Life-cycle Management. You contribute proactively in identifying new product opportunities, ways to drive service improvements and value to our customers. As you do this, you formulate and own key KPIs for regularly tracking the health of your product area and taking action.
- Operational Planning. Actively contribute to the development of our Operational Plan, and participate in the company-wide Operational Planning process with leaders and stakeholders.
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- You are self-directed, driven, and sharp
- You can create and communicate strategic, multi-faceted relationships and business plans with key partners
- Product Management experience, derived from at least 3+ years of working as a technology product manager: requirements, planning, value articulation, pricing, competitive analysis
- You are able to make good decisions in ambiguity that consider the whole picture and relevant tradeoffs
- You bring a strong combination of business savvy and technology understanding
- You are curiosity to learn internal and external customer pain, behavior and competitive offerings
- You have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing both to technical engineering audience
- Bonus: You are knowledgeable in geolocation data, geolocation data processing, and data science algorithms.
- Bonus: You have an understanding of enterprise software technology stacks, data processing, cloud platforms. The understanding may be gained as a former developer/software engineer or product manager for enterprise software products.