Who we are:
We are a team of like-minded people who help to improve the learning process.
We create unique products to achieve our goals.
One of such products is an Information system, dashboards with the ability to recognize text and voice queries in the natural language, configurable through the client.
This is entirely our development with the registered patent.
The system allows the application end user to use a voice or text request in natural language to switch the control panel in order to output the state of the required data.
The system can be considered as an innovative startup, from the position of XX-fold growth potential. But we have already been negotiating an intensive pilot with an interested partner-client in the USA. It is a division of the largest USA company in the field of education (students, teachers). Based on the success of the pilot, the system will be consistently applied in all (more than 1 million users) managed institutions of the client from October 2022.
Our system also has the potential to be used in other sectors, which we cannot tell you about right now ;)
Who are we looking for:
We are hiring an experienced and creative Senior Full stack Developer to participate in an ambitious and innovative project.
We expect not only deep knowledge in the required technologies, but it is also important:
- to be independent, communicative and proactive
- to have an indomitable desire to develop and experiment in the search of new solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience and excellent knowledge of JS (React/Node.js ) developments
- Excellent understanding and positive experience of using the functional development paradigm
- Experience with commercial development using the architecture of microservices
- Confident linux user
- DevOps experience
- Web Socket
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing VUI (Voice User Interface)
● Experience in VIM and CLI is a big plus
- Creation and execution of tasks based on the results of discussions with the team and clients
- Building the application architecture
- Improving UX
- Creation and improvement of data preparation tools for neural network training
- System performance and fault tolerance
- System scaling
Innovative project and friendly team of professionals
Project with the potential of XX-fold growth in the next 1-2 years.
25 days of vacation
5 Sick days
100% payment for trainings/courses
Office near Molodezhnaya metro station