We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer (Angular) to join the development team of Digital Applications for educational software platforms. This role is part of our Platform Engineering group, and is focused on solutions that enable teachers to organize and assign compelling, research-driven, personalized K-12 educational content.
- You will be responsible for writing high-quality production code at the heart of the client’s core platform.
- You will help solve complex problems and bring a new perspective to the usage of existing frontend solutions.
- You will contribute to the front-end development and delivery of new features; help in feature-level architecture/design sessions and participate in product-level architecture/design sessions; identify and communicate technical trends and emerging technology; and, work closely with backend developers, business stakeholders, and QA teams.
- Experience using Angular, TypeScript, ES6, and Unit Testing.
- Experience working in an Agile-based development environment, using concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, TDD preferred
- Experience with component architecture and other front-end principles required.
- A strong grasp of object-oriented principles and front-end patterns
- Ideally, you are highly motivated, you thrive working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results; love to learn and apply new technology; and, you are comfortable working closely with business stakeholders, user experience designers, and quality assurance.
- You must embrace evolving requirements and specifications; belief in the value of test automation; and, enjoy solving challenging problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills are essential.
- BS Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.