Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа. Возможна подработка: сменами по 4-6 часов или по вечерам
IT Partner (https://o365hq.com) is a Gold Microsoft Partner established in 2006 in Moscow Russia and moved its business and HQ to the United States in 2011 helping clients migrate and embrace the Microsoft Public Cloud - Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365, etc. We were named as a Best Office 365 Partner by Microsoft in 2013 in the EMEA region.
At this moment we are looking to build a small group of software and database engineers who would help us develop a new product that would be used to help our current clients optimize their Microsoft 365 subscriptions and the way how licenses are assigned to their users.
- Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using NET, NET Core, and Containers
- Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team
- Creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications on Azure PaaS.
- Participating on requirement gathering, analysis, and technical design
- Write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
- Analyze and evaluate user feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills are required.
- Years of experience with object-oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C# is required
- A strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, databases, security, storage, etc. is required.
- Hands-on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps and Web Jobs) is required.
- Hands-on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs is required or be able to learn on the fly.
- Hands-on experience in implementing RESTful web services and SOAP services in the cloud - required or being able to learn on the fly.
- OAUTH process - required or be able to learn on the fly.
- Experience with using development tools, including Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, Asana, GitHub, and Jenkins is highly desirable.
- MS Graph API - desirable.
- MS Exchange Online EWS - desirable.
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways) is desirable
- PowerShell – desirable.
Certifications that we will pay you to achieve:
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, Developer Associate
- Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions
IT Partner offers multi-featured benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays.You will receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement. You'll also enjoy a fun, friendly atmosphere with weekly company lunches, snacks and beverages, and social events.
We offer remote work. You need to have a reliable Internet connection and a compliant Windows 11 device with a headset and a camera.