Viber is looking for developer for a newly created Web team to work with support, product, and technology teams for the goal of building, maintaining, and creating new features for our comprehensive website and APIs for their daily use, as the main gateway for many processes they perform, using our advanced and innovative web solutions.
- Implement new features end to end. BE, FE, Infrastructure
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases
- Working on bug fixes.
- Strongly cooperate with our product and design teams to translate their vision and user experience into code
- Contribute to building our engineering team: participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems
- Test your code. You will debug, optimize, and test your work unit/regression/cross-platform.
- Have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding of PHP and modern front-end frameworks
- Experience with WordPress.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, caching, and offline storage
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS, Docker
- Good knowledge of building user interfaces for websites
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- You strengthen our team and improve our product
- You’re able to learn quickly, and you embrace the opportunity to share your knowledge with others
- You enjoy experimentation and can build large applications through minor iterative releases
- You’re an excellent communicator and can distill complex topics for technical and non-technical team members
- You’re able to break down significant problems down and deeply understand the tradeoffs involved in solving them
- You’re looking for a long-term role with a company that has long-term ambition
- You’re humble, kind, and incredibly self-aware.