On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for an Automation QA Engineer (AQA) to join an Amsterdam-based startup WE.VESTR. You will be responsible for the development and improvement of infrastructure of next-gen SaaS Fintech product.
WE.VESTR has designed an Equity Management Platform that puts founders and investors in control of their ventures and, in May 2021, has made it to the Finance & Prosperity Top 20 at the Blue Tulip Awards.
It's a new-age organizational framework that digitizes shareholder management and makes shares easily tradable on a digital exchange. This removes the inherent complexity in shareholder management and enables startups to become investable companies from day one.
Equity management, legals, KPIs, financials, and ownership exchange all in one interactive and transparent environment, for tech founders and for investors
The desired AQA should have:
- Senior level of skills in automation testing
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering/aqa/testing
- To have a bit of passion to manual testing while not everything needed is automated
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum teams & at least to be familiar with LEAN approach
- Confident in communications with English speaking team/stakeholders
- Would be a plus, experience in FinTech domain
What this opportunity is about:
- To be a part of fast growing FinTech startup
- Design, lead & implement automated testing together with team of engineers & senior QA
Benefits of working with us:
A fantastic learning experience at a fast-growing business in Amsterdam;
An inspiring work environment;
Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 5-7 minutes from Ploshcha Peramohi and Yakuba Kolasa metro stations, at the address: st. Smolyachkova 14A;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.