We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team!
This person will work with the most cutting-edge cloud technologies on a massive scale, including orchestrating thousands of servers across the world while working with Petabyte scale data stores.
- Lead the implementation of DevOps engineering practices in the organization in collaboration with the Development and Architecture teams
- Design, create and improve infrastructure deployment and management using IaC
- Define CI/CD practices, build and maintain pipelines used by development teams
- Build and maintain tooling in various technologies
- Improve availability, scalability, observability, and cost-efficiency of our current and future products
- Support and maintain our existing cloud-based infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience working with large scale virtualized environments
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing the full DevOps lifecycle (CI, CD, Monitoring, Operations)
- Extensive experience managing AWS cloud environments in all aspects and services (Compute, Billing, Monitoring, etc)
- Extensive experience in Linux administration
- Proficiency in writing scripts for automation (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Experience managing and migrating cloud resources using IaC approach
- Experience in implementing Microservices approach using Kubernetes
- Experience in Networking (VPC, CDN, VPNs, etc)
- Extensive experience in defining and implementing CI/CD processes using GitlabCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in managing large scale NoSQL databases such as Couchbase.
- Extensive experience in NoSQL databases (Couchbase, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.)
- Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Storm, Kafka, Presto, etc.)
- Experience in the administration of large scale relational databases and data warehouses.