On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
About the project:
Cycode, a young cybersecurity startup, is looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our team.
This is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of cybersecurity and break new ground in source code security, the future of the industry. You’ll work alongside a dynamic team of experts on a passionate mission to make an impact as well as an incredible network of legendary cybersecurity luminaries and leaders.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide strong technical skills, increase operational efficiency, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep Cycode running smoothly, and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance R&D department and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Our technology stack:
- Multi-cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Kubernetes (Native, GKE, EKS, K3S, AKS)
- Code (Python, Node.js, Go, Bash)
- Databases (MongoDB, ArangoDB, Postgres, Prometheus, BigQuery)
- CI/CD (GitLab CI, CircleCi)
- IaC (Terraform)
What you will do:
- Devise innovative ideas for solving hard technical problems involving distributed systems at scale, and security and translate these ideas into designs and implementation; suggest novel approaches to problems and drive the team to continually think outside of the box
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Work with R&D teams to plan a CI/CD process to deliver predictable builds of measurable quality, to characterize and optimize the overall system performance
- You will take a fundamental part in designing a multi cloud and on-prem infrastructure
Who are you?
- 4+ years DevOps experience.
- Proven production experience with deploying, running and operating complex, high availability and large-scale web applications on Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Understanding the role of reliability engineering.
- Proven production experience with monitoring and observability tools as Grafana and prometheus.
- Deep understanding of scalable distributed systems and microservices architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of Linux OS internals and troubleshooting.
- Proven production experience with containerization and container orchestration.
- Good understanding of security-related technologies and concepts.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go.
- Proven production experience with "infrastructure as code" tooling as Terraform.
- Good understanding and experience with databases.
We're deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic selves to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
What we offer:
Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.