Remote / Office / Hybrid / Full-time
We’re searching for an experienced SMM manager to provide a voice for our company across social media channels. MEAL – Mindful Eating and Living app is a comprehensive tool helping women fix their relationship with food after years of dieting. Our app is based on psychology, proven nutrition methodology, and deep love for women, their bodies and mind. We see SMM as one of essential sources for the distribution of our principles.
What we expect you to do:
- Build and execute SMM strategy through audience identification, competitors research and analysis, benchmarking, and platform determination;
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, etc., adapting content to suit different channels;
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily;
- Develop, launch, and manage new engagement campaigns that promote our brand and vision;
- Grow MEAL’s social presence;
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms;
- Facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions;
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using corresponding tools;
- Love what you do.
What skills we expect you to have:
- Proven 2+ years work experience as an SMM manager;
- Hands on experience in content management;
- Excellent communication, copywriting and storytelling skills;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video);
- Fluency in English;
- PR experience is a huge plus.