Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are a team of DevOps and Network Engineers with network automation experience who explore the world of SDN (software-defined networks), NFV (network function virtualization) and work with automated deployments in both public and private clouds.
What else you should know:
- Our Engineers support projects with hands-on experience from an automation development phase, through solution deployment and integration to troubleshooting of a working service
- We collaborate closely with analysts and Professional Services engineers on the customer side
- Our tech stack for the project includes Terraform, Kubernetes and public clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- The client is based in the US
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing an automation for cloud deployments on different public clouds
- Delivering CI changes, automated tests, and network configuration
- Cooperation with the Development team on creating automation
- Working with the Customer to deliver a working solution
- Collaborating with the Customer to improve the existing automation framework
Do we have a match?
As a Senior DevOps/Network Engineer, ideally,you should meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of public clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Hands-on automation experience (Terraform)
- Good knowledge of networks and network protocols, routers, switches and firewalls.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of a Scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Fluency in English (B2 level minimum)
- Work in the afternoon hours to better synchronize with US time zones might be required
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate :
- Knowledge of OpenStack, OpenShift
- Hands-on experience with Ansible
- An understanding of DevOps methodology
- Experience with production grade deployments
More reasons to join us
- Flexibility in working hours and the way of working: fully remotely, in the office or in a hybrid way
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- A solid onboarding with a hands-on approach, so that you have an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- Possibility to change the project to another one, as we conduct a number of them at the same time