Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup - we have 250+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
This is a challenging project and the test environment is in the networking domain so this role will give you the opportunity to gain new experience. You should have both theoretical and practical knowledge based on the latest tools and market trends in test automation, configuration and development.
Things to know about the role :
- The team consists of less than 15 people including an architect, project manager, DevOps, Python and frontend developers.
- We use SCRUM/Agile methodology.
We work on multiple interesting projects at a time, so we may invite you to an interview for another project if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Development of a proof-of-concept or new product or deliver changes in small increments
- Changing the PoC to a full-size feature to be added to the customer’s core product
- Validating the solution with end-users (demo deployment)
- Guiding the team through technical issues and challenges
Do we have a match?
As a Frontend Engineer you must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in Angular
- Willingness to learn Cypress
- Experience with backend APIs (type of API will be decided by the team)
- Experience in web styling (CSS / SCSS / LESS)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Familiarity with Webpack or any other build tools
- Basic knowledge of design patterns and clean code guidelines
- Good communication skills, English (B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in React
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on