Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
Orca Security is the cloud security innovation leader, providing instant-on, workload-level security and visibility into AWS, Azure, and GCP － without the gaps in coverage and operational costs of agents. Founded in 2019 in Israel, Orca Security raised a total of more than $630 million and became a 'unicorn' in 2021.
Delivered as SaaS, Orca Security’s patent-pending SideScanning™ technology reads cloud configuration and workloads’ runtime block storage out-of-band, detecting vulnerabilities, malware, misconfigurations, lateral movement risk, weak and leaked passwords, and unsecured PII. It deploys in minutes and treats your cloud as an interconnected web of assets, prioritizing risk based on environmental context.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies - see some examples here.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is $632MM in less than 3 years. Temasek Holdings, CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
About the role:
Orca Security is looking for a driven and talented Middle+/Senior Project Manager to work in a really dynamic environment and facilitate the necessary processes at Orca Security while it rapidly grows. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This vision, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
On a typical day you'll be responsible for:
- Work closely with product managers, product designers and team/tech leads to fix and improve existing processes;
- Customize Jira (Dashboards, Boards, Jira Automation etc.);
- Implement Agile/Scrum practices;
- Organize and facilitate team meetings;
- Conduct retrospective meetings, define action points, implement changes;
- Contribute to the formation and maintenance of the backlog;
- Help teams with estimating and planning;
- Drive the process of new features creation from scratch.
- 3+ years of experience in IT project management, including management of several projects in parallel;
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and SAFe);
- Hands-on experience of software development and understanding of software engineering practices;
- Experience in dependency management and roadmap planning;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (servant leadership is a MUST);
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute, and guide the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria within a specified time;
- Foster an environment where individuals thrive as empowered and equal members of a team;
- Jira black-belt;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Ability to work independently, stay focused without outside control.
- Experience working at product/startup company.
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team with a friendly community spirit and supportive environment;
- Paid vacation — 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- 50% tuition reimbursement (courses, certifications, attendance of professional events, etc.);
- Care package: Health insurance (after the end of the probationary period) + English classes 2 times a week (online);
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space office in the heart of Minsk (Smolyachkova st., 14A);
- Outstanding corporate life: corporate parties twice a year, gifts on special occasions, weekly pizza-fridays with board games;
- Annual corporate trips with the global Orca Security team;
- Additional relocation benefits (if relevant, please ask the recruiter for details when applying).
Join us to take a particular role in developing market-changing startups!