Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Automation Engineer (Ruby)
Our client is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to help the everyday consumer gain access to credit. Through unwavering commitment to customer service, it helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. The client is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop and validate automation testware (test plans, test sequences, testing tools)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and complete test case suites that follow best practices and target automated testing
- Work closely with developers, product managers and technology team to ensure delivery of high-quality product
- Create, optimize and maintain testing environments
- Execute and evaluate automated tests and report test results
- Identify and raise risks throughout the development life cycle, support efforts to ensure timely resolution of product issues
- Apply strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Estimate, prioritize, plan & coordinate quality testing activities
- Collaborate on continuous improvement of regression test suites
- Work with multiple projects and deadlines, both independently and collaboratively.
What you will bring to the team:
- Recent experience in automated tests development utilizing a testing framework
- Strong experience in comprehensive test plan development
- Strong experience in working with RESTful APIs
- Strong experience with at least one programming language
- Strong desire to learn and understand the business
- Experience working in Cucumber and Ruby
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
Join us and be a part of our team!