What’s the job?
Supersonic is looking for a creative and talented Motion Designer to join Supersonic’s Publishing creative team. If you have a passion for games, a creative mind, and incredible marketing skills, as well as great analytical skills, we might have a seat for you next to a window.
Join us in creating fun and chart-breaking games for the world.
As a motion designer, you will:
- Create video content to help our publishing team find new hit games with millions of users around the world;
- Conduct mobile game market research and trends, benchmark competitors;
- Partners effectively with developers, game designers and project managers;
- Analyze creative's testing results to determine the best creative direction for the next round of testing;
- Be a creator who has the passion to deliver game changing design and improve the marketability potential of the game;
- Contribute valuable insights to the team;
- This is a full-time position.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effect;
- You have a creative mindset to create innovative content;
- You are passionate about social networks and gaming and you regularly use TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and play trending mobile games;
- You have a passion for new knowledge, highly motivated to learn;
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- You are a creative problem solver, multi-tasker and risk-taker;
- You have the ability to change directions quickly based on team needs.
- Knowledge of Unity Hub.
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere;
- Additional compensation benefits;
- 4 additional Friday-days off during the year;
- Training/Courses: OTS compensates 50% of costs for various courses, certifications, proficiency exams, and attendance of professional events initiated by employees or Customers;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with a regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance in Luxmed (after the end of the probationary period);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Full legal and accounting support in Poland.