Azati is looking for experienced Ruby Engineers to join our development team. If you have some experience under your belt and are examining ways to sharpen your skills, Azati can offer exciting projects interesting for any software engineer.
- Develop, deliver and maintain complex applications
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Write tests to ensure application stability and reliability
- Create project and architecture documentation
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 1.5+ years of solid experience in Ruby development (RoR, Sinatra, Grape, Hanami)
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails and related ecosystem
- Understanding of the REST and Microservices architecture
- Experience in writing unit, integration and e2e tests (RSpec, Minitest)
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Understanding how databases function and what DB to use in various situations (RDBMS, NoSQL, In-memory/key-value)
- Intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
- Familiarity and experience with TDD and BDD
- Git knowledge
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with one of the modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience with any other programming language: Ruby, Java, Python, Go
- Understanding the principles of of OOP, MVP and Functional Ruby
- Experience with CI/CD platforms and workflows
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges. We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Office-based foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.