Azati is looking for a Junior+ Ruby Engineer to join our team. Azati is a great place for career start and development, we offer interesting projects and challenges that help a candidate become a professional engineer.
- Develop, deliver and maintain web services and APIs based on Ruby
- Write clear, well-structured and high performant code
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Basic knowledge of Ruby (OOP and Functional approach)
- Hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails and its ecosystem
- Hands-on experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Pre-intermediate written and spoken English – B1
- Excellent communication skills and proactive standpoint
- Knowledge of Git
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with one or several front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in writing unit, e2e and integration tests
- Understanding of terms like OOP, MVC, Microservices, REST, etc
- Understanding how databases function and what DB to use in various situations (RDBMS, NoSQL, In-memory/key-value)
- Portfolio of projects to demonstrate
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals who are always open to new experiences and challenges. We are happy to invite a motivated employee who contributes to the company's growth.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work from any point of the world or office;
- Personal bonus program;
- Сorporate discount program;
- Social package – medical & family care;
- Office-based foreign languages courses;
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our employees often say that Azati has a soul. The company is well-known for its friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.