We’re looking for a Mobile Team Lead to join our growing team!
Our ideal candidate is an experienced iOS or Android developer who will be responsible for guiding our technical choices as well as take on an essential role in leading the growth and development of our mobile engineers.
We value business focus, and humility above all.
- Work with our technical leaders to set out a vision for our mobile engineering
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating the mobile development team
- Coach, guide and mentor mobile developers to grow into their work
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Support the mobile team in bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Work with project managers on estimating the feasibility and complexity of new products/features
- Participate in the planning process for software development projects, and ensure meeting quality and deadlines on delivery
- Design the architecture of new products/features
- Provide industry best practices and make sure they are enforced
- Make sure that our mobile infrastructure is automation test ready
- Ensure we’re delivering the required quality and reliability of the entire team's output
- Work on revamping existing software by adding new features or fixing errors in order to improve performance.
- 4+ years of experience in Mobile Development (Android / iOS)
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team of developers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have experience working on a number of mobile apps, preferably apps with scale
- Portfolio, GitHub (or another open-source account), list of published works is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Helping people get better at their jobs makes you happy
- High level of working English is required.