Come take a leading role in developing the next generation of our Endpoint Advanced Threat Prevention Poducts on Windows!
The World's leading Cyber Security company is offering you to join one of our team to build Endpoint Advanced Threat Prevention Products on Windows or he next generation of Cloud Security Products.
If you would like to be at the forefront of this effort we would like to meet you!
Desired Background for C++ Developer on Windows:
- 4+ years experience in C++, OOP concepts and Design Pattern
- Innovation & research capabilities
- Expertise in security technologies (attacks and threat prevention)
- Experience in Windows low level and kernel programming & debugging – nice to have
- English language (written and spoken).
The position includes:
- Research & analysis of enterprise security incidents, attacks and threats
- Follow, identify and analyze new Threat Prevention technologies to protect endpoint computers.
- Innovate and develop quick proof of concepts (POCs) to research, assess & improve Threat Prevention technologies
- Productization & development of technologies from POC stage, into an enterprise scale security solution
- End-to-end design and development including integration with Check Point endpoint client and server infrastructure
- Development of new security features and maintenance of existing ones
- Main technologies involved: C++ with all industry standard external libraries, .Net, scripting
Desired Background for C++ Developer on Linux:
- Typically requires a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline and two or more years progressive software development experience with a bachelor's degree.
- Must have a general understanding of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate the ability to follow and apply the use of programming and analysis concepts.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
- Good communication, computer, and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other professionals, to produce appropriate documentation, and to present results to an internal audience.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Should have experience with the following: C/C++ application development, OOP, Multi-threaded application development on Linux OS.
- TCP/UDP Socket programming and experience with SCM tools are desired.
- Other tools/skills desired: C++ 11, C#, Scripting languages (Bash, Python), Open Source, and Unit Testing Tools.
- Spoken English
The position includes:
- Design and develop C++ security applications for Linux environments
- Responsible for unit testing, integration testing, software maintenance, and documentation and meeting software quality and compliance standards.
- Evaluate the integration of software applications with the overall computing environment.
- Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Contributes to the planning of application development and deployment.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.