Our software engineers build systems that automate services at scale. Using new technologies like custom Kubernetes controllers and cloud functions, we are able to automate the deployment, enhancement, and maintenance of our Kubernetes platform. The team is continuously looking for ways to make our services more scalable, reliable, and resilient.
YOUR ROLE IN A TEAM:
As a cloud Engineer you'll be building tools and prosesses for CI/CD pipelines to test and deploy new functions Cloud platform. You will take care of infrastructure automation, containerisation, distributed component integration, security, log aggregation, monitoring and trubleshooting. You will be working mainly with Openstack in our private cloud enviroment.
- Building and running a robust cloud-based infrastructure to power our growing cloud platforms.
- Evaluating and optimizing the architecture of cloud-based systems and services for high availability, scalability and high performance.
- Working on cloud environments that have been created by code.
- Using industry best practices, methodologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the process of a continuous improvement of products and services.
- Support system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Building and optimizing CI/CD pipelines for performance, coverage, and reliability.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best practices.
- Knowledge of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) - optymaly confirmed with cecrtyficate (but not mandatory).
- Expirience with container technology with usage of leading orchiestration platforms (Kubernetes, Openshift, Tanzu).
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM) or private/hybryd cloud platform (OpenStack).
- Expirience with data managment/movement and data platform (PostgresSQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Expirience with monitoring, logging and alerting tool (Prometheus, ELK).
- Proficient in Python and shell scripting. Familiarity with Go will be a plus.
- Networking knowledge - Load balancers, Firewalls, VPNs, TCP/IP - troubleshooting, performance tuning.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Expirience in the designe of cloud-base enviroments.
- Experience in API, REST, RPC and microservices design.
- Experience in administering and supporting high scale Production workloads.
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills.
- Access to private medical care for you and your family.
- Interesting tasks related to the latest technologies and IT solutions.
- Work on international projects for the world's largest brands.
- A chance to learn from the best - Comarch employs many specialists.
- Friendly work atmosphere in close-knit teams.
- Possibility to work other location.