Currently, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer for an online learning project. It’s a web application that allows users to create virtual labs on one of the 3 top cloud platforms — AWS, GCP, and Azure. It provides a comprehensive set of tools for convenient, real-time training and learning, student activity monitoring, progress tracking, and more.
- 1+ year of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Knowledge QA methodologies
- Strong understanding of web technologies (HTTP protocol, DNS, client-server data exchange)
- Junior-level experience with Java SE (data types, OOP, Ant/Maven/Gradle build tools)
- Experience with KITE/Selenium/Cucumber framework
- Experience with Web Service Testing (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with load testing of REST API (JMeter or similar tools)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL
- At least Intermediate English level
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with bash scripting
We provide an inspiring working environment where our employees feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees, and we are ready to give a lot in return. You’ll be faced with challenging, varied, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the growth and development of our team. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended, and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay a lot of attention to the health of our employees, so we offer extensive health insurance that also covers dental services. So drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it year-round in the office kitchen.
- Softarex Technologies treats each employee individually. Our HR team helps newcomers at every stage of adaptation in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel at home here (literally have their own slippers).