At Satellite, we are looking for an experienced and smart Customer Support Manager to join our team to work with the US-based fintech startup! About Client: DigiFi is a NYC-based company with deep lending expertise and an offshore engineering office based in Belarus where they design and develop world-class technology.
DigiFi is the next-gen platform for automated digital lending. Their all-in-one platform streamlines the lending journey from application to funding, powering a best-in-class experience for your borrowers and your team. They offer an unparalleled level of flexibility to allow lenders to launch new digital products and deliver amazing borrower experiences – for any product, anywhere. They work with lenders in the consumer, residential, automotive, small business and commercial lending industries.
Client's website: https://www.digifi.io
- Work with customers to resolve their issues and answer their questions -- including analyzing, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems as well as responding to questions on how the DigiFi product works
- Act as the initial point of contact for all application concerns from customers and route inquiries appropriately
- Be a product expert on DigiFi’s software to proactively prepare for customer interactions
- Help establish support processes and practices and manage support systems
- Communicate with customers when DigiFi launches new features
- Assisting with creating and maintain internal and external documentation and training materials
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer support or other service-oriented, customer-facing role
- Experience managing other customer support team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1 Level) - MUST!
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Technically savvy and have a good understanding of software products
- University degree (finance, applied sciences, etc.)
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Great medical insurance
- Flexible work mode (office + remote)
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- 26 vacation days + 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
About Us: Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about two years ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 70+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.